We work with local Churches and governmental agencies to help you meet your basic food and utility needs. Feel free to click on the link below to download a copy of our assistance application. This will help expedite your case intake. Please call 231-258-0060 Ext 2 to schedule an appointment.
For assistance with Heating Fuel and Electric/Natural Gas Shutoffs
The following documentation is necessary to process an application for emergency services:
- Proof of ALL current GROSS household income for the past month including wages, tips, Social Security, Pension, FIP Grant, child support and unemployment
- Social Security numbers for all household members including minor children
- Michigan photo ID for all members over the age of 18
- Current past due/shut off statement (original)
- Name, address and account number of deliverable fuel company
- 20% co-pay of the amount requested
- see the link below to print out the assistance application ahead of time to help expedite your request
*** Financial assistance is available because of many dedicated volunteers. How might you be able to help others facing financial challenges?
Try these sources for additional utility assistance.,,,